Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waterproof casing for the Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What would be amazing is if the silver housing fir the blaze could be upgraded to a waterproof casing. Don't know how hard it would be, but it would fix the one thing I don't like about my new blaze (well that and my blackberry isn't working so well with the app). I would buy it for sure!

Moderator edit: updated title for clarity. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community @Xipha. I think this is a good suggestion and that you should share it on Ideas Board. Now regarding the Fitbit app and Blackberry, if you want to sync your tracker with a phone, I recommend checking in our list of Compatible Devices which phones are compatible with the Fitbit trackers. 

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community @Xipha. I think this is a good suggestion and that you should share it on Ideas Board. Now regarding the Fitbit app and Blackberry, if you want to sync your tracker with a phone, I recommend checking in our list of Compatible Devices which phones are compatible with the Fitbit trackers. 

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

My husband bought the fitbit as a gift and my phone was issued by my work so unfortunately I don't have a choice in that. But I will share on the idea board.

Best Answer

Type BlackBerry into the search, I know that there are posts about successfully using them to sync.

This guy has everything but connected GPS working.

Best Answer