Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight gain

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The last two weeks my weekly progress report has stated that I have gained .1 lbs per week....I'm kinda confused as I am a fitness instructor and I work out several times per day...plus I do not put what I eat? How does it calculate this? I'm not worried about myself but someone who is trying to lose weight or who struggles with their weight may become frustrated.

thanks for the input 

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

I really wouldn't worry about .1 lb. That's about 40g which is a handful of cornflakes. That's just variation and withing the error threshold of your scales. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the assist @ThePreacher! Hey there @Myken! At the moment this is a known issue by our engineering team and they are working to find a fix for this. We are really sorry for the inconvenience, and we hope to get you back on track soon. I'll be posting here any update as soon as I get one. 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the response lucyfitbit

Best Answer

You are welcome @Myken, it's always my pleasure! I'll keep you updated. 😉  

In the meantime, I'd like to encourage you to join us at Discussions board, there you can be inspired, find some tips to get moving, eat well, manage weight, sleep better, live mindfully and more! Give it a look! Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer

I am having the same trouble

Best Answer
0 Votes

16 ounces of water weighs 1 pound. Drinking a little water could account for the weight gain. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome help @Rich_Laue! Welcome to the Forums @SunsetRunner! To further assist you, can you please let me know the following:

• Are you receiving this incorrect weight on your online Dashboard, on your Fitbit App or on your Weekly Report? 
  • Do old weight logs display incorrect information?

I look forward for your reply! 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes