Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened fitbit??

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All of a sudden my battery dies after less than 24 hours, less than a week ago I only needed to charge it every 3-4 days (keep the notifications setting on). Charged it overnight, looked at it a couple of hours ago and it still had a full charge. For some reason, it restarted itself and is now the battery is pretty much gone. 

Before this I noticed it stopped tracking my activity.

So, basically, the only thing it's good for now is tracking steps, and according to some other posts that's not even accurate. 

I've only had my blaze for about a year and three months. If this is your way of forcing us to keep buying a new one every year, no sale!

I'm switching to Apple watch. 

P.S.

I also purchased tried purchasing the Alta twice and had to take it back both times. The first product would not charge and the other one did not work at all. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

As fellow fitbit users, we are not sure what happened. Have you contacted Fitbit? Link in the top right of this page. Click on your picture in the top corner. They are able to see what is happening on the back side.

As for accuracy i find durring walks and runs it is within a few steps correct. Yea ive counted up to 1000 of my steps to test this.

Durring everyday activity, i dont expect any tracker to be perfect, especially when it is looking at arm motions. I however realize that it will give a summary of my day to day active level.

Best Answer
0 Votes