Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's a Blaze Pebble?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The good folks at Fitbit were quite rsponsive and when they couldn't solve my 'frozen in place' problem (watch would freeze on one screen and wouldn't advance with swipe and wouldn't reset), they are replacing it. They said they were sending a Blaze Pebble, but I can't find that particular watch online. Anyone know what it is?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
The pebble is just the tracker part of your blaze. It's the screen that you put into the charger...just the face of your watch. They call those pebbles. You won't get a whole new watch.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
34 REPLIES 34
I wonder if they are going to just replace your watch and not send you a new band or frame. The pebble is a different watch.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I know...I can find Pebble, but not Blaze Pebble...that's exactly what the
order acknowledge from Fitbit listed....weird...
Best Answer
0 Votes
It will be interesting to see what you get. Let us know what they send you.
Best Answer
0 Votes
The pebble is just the tracker part of your blaze. It's the screen that you put into the charger...just the face of your watch. They call those pebbles. You won't get a whole new watch.
Best Answer
Thanks.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there folks! Good to see you all around!

Just to make things clear, @Bunnybear_05 is right. Fitbit will go ahead and replace in this situation the electronic module and not the whole tracker including the wristbands as they are interchangeable and are working fine. When they say pebble, they use it as a general term for the main electronic module.

Hope this makes sense. Let me know if you guys have any other question! 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
Just wanted to post an update. Fitbit did indeed send the "pebble", which is all I needed. I will say, Fitbit's customer service was stellar. I recieved my replacement, which took less than a week and I'm up and running (well, Spinning...)! Thanks Fitbit, for stepping up and taking care of things so efficiently.
While I'm here, anyone know of an app or within Fitbit, to track Spin class activity, specifically? I teach 5 or 6 classes a week and haven't found an app or a program within the 'Bit that accurately tracks a stationary bike distance, etc. Thanks.
Best Answer

@arlen wrote:
Just wanted to post an update. Fitbit did indeed send the "pebble", which is all I needed. I will say, Fitbit's customer service was stellar. I recieved my replacement, which took less than a week and I'm up and running (well, Spinning...)! Thanks Fitbit, for stepping up and taking care of things so efficiently.
While I'm here, anyone know of an app or within Fitbit, to track Spin class activity, specifically? I teach 5 or 6 classes a week and haven't found an app or a program within the 'Bit that accurately tracks a stationary bike distance, etc. Thanks.

@arlen, so glad you are up and running.  I noticed that if you select workout, you can in the app categorize it to spinning afterwards by selecting the workout you just did and select categorize exercise and then type spinning in the search box.  I think once it is selected once, it will show up in the short list next time if it is something you are doing regularly.  I am not sure if it will give you what you need or if it is what you are already doing but at least it is an option.  I believe "workout" is the only one that will let you categorize it in the app so is a good one for that purpose.    

Best Answer
Thanks, Strider...cool name...my favorite LOTR character.

--
Rich Niedt
Best Answer
@arlen, glad your back on line. I have not used the spin portion on Fitbit. If you login to your account and go to your account tab you will see your blaze tab, it will be under your name. Click on it and look for exercise shortcuts. Click on that and it will list your shortcuts, you may add spinning if it's not listed. If there are six items listed you will need to delete one of them to add spinning. To delete an item you will need to click on edit. Once there you can delete what you want to remove. Edit will be on upper right corner. To add spinning click on the plus sign and it will bring all items listed from Fitbit. From there you can select spinning. After you do that click on blaze back arrow ( located on upper left corner) it will take you back to your account page and it will sync your blaze to your new setting. Hope this help.
Best Answer
@arlen, oh yeah you should be able to see spinning on your blaze when you select exercise. Have fun using it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Aclobos wrote:
@arlen, glad your back on line. I have not used the spin portion on Fitbit. If you login to your account and go to your account tab you will see your blaze tab, it will be under your name. Click on it and look for exercise shortcuts. Click on that and it will list your shortcuts, you may add spinning if it's not listed. If there are six items listed you will need to delete one of them to add spinning. To delete an item you will need to click on edit. Once there you can delete what you want to remove. Edit will be on upper right corner. To add spinning click on the plus sign and it will bring all items listed from Fitbit. From there you can select spinning. After you do that click on blaze back arrow ( located on upper left corner) it will take you back to your account page and it will sync your blaze to your new setting. Hope this help.

Of course, I was thinking it was not in the list but it is.  This would be the best way to do it!

Best Answer
0 Votes
...and Spinning was listed in the shortcuts...thanks!

Rich Niedt
rlnahc@gmail.com
Best Answer

I had the same question!  Thanks!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @dmwolfe01. I am glad to hear that your inquiry has been resolved. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Happy stepping. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Thanks for checking!  Got my replacement fitbit pebble and am back in business!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lol! I had the same question- why the heck do they ask you for the color and size then?!!? weird.

Best Answer

Hi @JulieG17. Great to see you around! 🙂

They will ask you this sometimes in the case it's necessary to replace the bands as well, but when they will only replace the electronic module, this is not necessary.

Any other question you may have, let us know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

Ran into this same question today, myself. Blaze Pebble, I assume, is what they've called that electronic portion for the beginning. I think my confusion stemmed from the fact that Pebble (the company) is essentially now Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes