Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Exercise Should I Choose To Track Personal Trainer?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Wondering if anyone has a recommendation on which exercise tracker to use when working out with a personal trainer? We typically do weight resistance training on the TRX, weight exercises and some cardio Centric exercises. Thanks in advance!

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the forums!

I would just use the workout mode. You can rename it after it syncs. Might want to set up a custom activity so you can name it what you like

Hope to see you around the forums! Join in on the discussions forums!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, how do you add a custom activity? I do things like group balance classes with an exercise physiologist, as well as individual sessions with an exercise physiologist focused on weight/ strength training.

Thanks 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

What is “workout mode” Everytime I type in workout in search or even go to workout, that’s not even an option for me. I have to choose tabata workout. When I look at track, it’s only walk run hike. There is no option for just workout only. It is frustrating cause I started personal training too, but we did a full body workout, so it was different things with minimal steps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mzag1616 wrote:

What is “workout mode” Everytime I type in workout in search or even go to workout, that’s not even an option for me. I have to choose tabata workout. When I look at track, it’s only walk run hike. There is no option for just workout only. It is frustrating cause I started personal training too, but we did a full body workout, so it was different things with minimal steps.

Hello @mzag1616 and a warm welcome.  When we recommends using Workout, we mean using the Workout exercise shortcut for the Exercise app (menu) for your Blaze.  This Help article, How do I track my workouts with my Fitbit device?, has a section on setting up the Exercise Shortcuts.  The Blaze manual has the specific instructions for using the Exercise app (menu) on the Blaze.  

You mention putting workout in a Search field, that sounds like the steps you take to recategorize an exercise.  When you are tapping on that "track" that you mention, that is MobileRun, a different feature.  Sorry that you went through this frustration.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes