Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will notifications work with LGV20?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased the Blaze for the primary purpose of syncing with my phone. Unfortunately after the first and second one did not work with my S4 Active I chalked it up to my phone as the problem. Purchased a new phone an LGV20 and it does not sync either and just called support and was informed that my new phone is not compatible with the notifications on the Blaze. Needless to say I am severely disappointed that I am unable to sync with my phone to get these notifications and the only thing the support folks could offer for a resolution was for me to purchase a new phone. Buyer be ware that if you have a Fitbit that has the notification feature make sure it is compatible or plan on doing what I have to do which is find a wearable that works with your phone.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

That is so peculiar. I would think notifications is a function of the OS. I have a Nexus 6P, not a mainstream phone but notifications work perfectly. 

Hope you can get it to work!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Rburke904! Thank you for the time that you took to share this with us. Currently, LGV20 isn't listed as supported. However, Fitbit is always trying to add more devices to this list so everybody can enjoy the features of it. 

As an alternative solution, you can use the Fitbit app to log your food and activities and just leave a Dongle plug into your computer  and once you're near it will sync automatically. 

Thank you for sharing your experience @RickySF

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

So now this is 6 months later and LG now has a V30, but the V20 is still not supported? Any idea when before I return my FitBit HR to Amazon?

Best Answer
0 Votes

After reading multiple posts, I have been fortunate  my Fitbit Zip had been synching with my LG V20 since October 2016 and suddenly stopped March 8, 2018. I had not been aware it wasn't even on the list until today. I'm curious and would like to make it sync again. Something was eorking fine.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @Susyn. Thanks for the details you've mentioned. I've noticed that some users have been able to sync their trackers with mobile devices that aren't supported. However, after an app update they aren't able to sync anymore, I can't provide you with the following troubleshooting but I can't confirm it will continue working as it isn't a compatible device. 

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes