Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 10 Sync Issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I got tech help from Fitbit to set up my Blaze they made me do it on the iPad even tho I suggested I wanted to do it on Windows 10.  Now I can only sync Windows 10 by syncing my iPad first.  This is a pain!   In checking online, troubleshooting says there is a setting in Windows 10 to get it to sync and to go to the main menu and hit sync now. 

My bluetooth is on and I found sync now but it tells me to put in the dongle.  There is no dongle with the Blaze, just the cord and case that charges the Blaze.  I assumed that was also the dongle.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

There are 2 ways of syncing on a PC running Windows 10. You can download the fitbit connect software but, as you spotted, this requires use of a wireless dongle that does not come with the Blaze. Or, you can download the fitbit app from the windows app store. This will use your PC's native Bluetooth (assuming it has bluetooth) and doesn't use the fitbit dongle. It's worth giving this a try.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for responding. I called Fitbit yesterday and found out my Windows 10 version can't do it without a dongle. They are sending me one. You would think Microsoft would be smarter. Apparently there are different versions of Windows 10. Mine must be an earlier version. I don't even have Bluetooth with it, but a radio version instead. It's all beyond me so I'm glad I'm getting a dongle.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes