Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad 2 compatible app for Fitbit Blaze ??

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Can anybody suggest to me a compatible app for my new Fitbit Blaze, I am using an IPad 2, and it won't sync each time I log in, so I get old info.
nothing is current, in fact, even on my wife's IPad Air, it sync's fine, each time I log in on that, but again, my sleep isn't logging correctly, mind you I work night shift, so I sleep through the day, instead of nights, does that make a difference, and if so, how can I change the Blaze to accept daytime sleeping fully ??
Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I'm afraid the hardware in the iPad 2 is not compatible with fitbit so no app will allow you to sync with that.

Not sure about the sleeping issue - it should be automatic but don't think when you sleep makes a difference.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The iPad 2 does not have the right version of Bluetooth to sync with Fitbits.  You should, however, be able to sync using a different device (such as your wife's iPad Air), and then view your information on the iPad 2.

You will need to log into your own account on your wife's iPad in order to sync.

The Blaze should detect sleep in the day as well as night.  Could you give us a little more information about the problem you are seeing?

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am sleeping from say 10:30am - 6:30pm, but the Fitbit only registered from 1:11 - 4:30 and 5:15. - 6:06pm ??.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

My only suggestion would be to go to your account settings --> advanced settings and make sure your sleep sensitivity is set to "normal" and not "sensitive"

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ok, thanks for your help.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes