Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woke up with 600 steps fitbi Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

@Fitbit Woke up for the first time with my fitbit Blaze and saw 600 steps. Other manufactures could disable steps in the night while sleeping is recognized. Please shut up steps while I'm sleeping. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It can count some false steps when making lots arm movements at night (being restless alot) but shouldn't be that many if not getting up and walking around..

Feel free to check if sleep tracking is set to 'sensitive', if it's set to sensitive, change it to 'normal':

Go to: URL: Click to go to the tracker settings

* There's no save button but the setting will be saved. After the next sync, the new mode will be used.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It can count some false steps when making lots arm movements at night (being restless alot) but shouldn't be that many if not getting up and walking around..

Feel free to check if sleep tracking is set to 'sensitive', if it's set to sensitive, change it to 'normal':

Go to: URL: Click to go to the tracker settings

* There's no save button but the setting will be saved. After the next sync, the new mode will be used.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The link URL: Click to go to the tracker settings

Is not working.

Will need instructions to resent

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @JayNeil62, great to see you participating in the Community.

Regarding the step issue you are experiencing, I have replied to you in this thread, please take a look at it and if you need anything else, let me know.

Hope to hear from you soon. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes