Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won’t hold a charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My 1.5 year old Blaze stopped holding a charge just after an update to the App. I see others posting about something similar and am unhappy that Fitbit is not backing its product better. Customer service said there is no fix. Anyone else think Fitbit is trying to create products that only last “just over” a year?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Abellew, welcome to the Community forums. 

Thank you for the information provided regarding the Blaze that stopped holding a charge.The battery can last up to 5 days; because battery life is affected by use and other settings, actual results may vary.

Before considering other options, please make sure that you've exhausted all the troubleshooting steps provided in this article: Can I improve my Fitbit device's battery life? Also, try  performing a restart procedure as described here and check if you continue to experience the same behavior.  

It seems that you've also received a response from the Customer Support team about this, please check your inbox to verify if you received a reply from them. 

Please keep me posted on the outcome. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was told by the tech support that there were no other ways to troubleshoot the problem and it was dead. My husband gave me his to use, and we will never buy another Fitbit product.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry for the late response @Unhappy12345

Thank you for the update and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry to see that it wasn't possible to perform any other troubleshooting steps, but it seems the Support team was able to send you a few alternative options. Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Let me know if you have further questions. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

I never was sent any other options, and didn’t receive the reply email they said they would send. My husband let me have his Blaze, bought at the same time. Within one day of me syncing it to my app it stopped holding a charge after 3-4 hours. Did this 2 days in a row. This appears to be the app crashing the watch. Not cool, Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes