Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrist Sensor

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The wrist sensor on my Fitbit blaze is not working .You know the one where you can flick your arm around and the screen just automatically pops out. Yeah, well that's not working can someone advise me what do now.

Should I get a replacement or what  ?

Thanks     

Spoiler

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

Have you tried a restart?

1. Press and hold the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

Also, please make sure, in your settings that "Quick View" is turned on.  

1.png

View best answer in original post

Best Answer

Hello @Hensim1230 the Quick View can also be turned on from the settings menu on the Blaze. If your following @kawaiiko's very good suggestion, the blaze will need to be synced for the changes to take affec. 

Best Answer

Great to see you here @Hensim1230@Rich_Laue and @kawaiiko thanks for stopping by and the suggestions. Woman Happy To turn on the quick view option, do the following from a computer:

1. Go to Settings

2. Go to Devices

3. Go to Quick View

4. Select On

5. Sync

If you prefer to do it directly from the Blaze, do the following:

1. Swipe to Settings

2. Slide down to Quick View

3. Tap until seeing On

Let me know how it goes. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Have you tried a restart?

1. Press and hold the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

Also, please make sure, in your settings that "Quick View" is turned on.  

1.png

Best Answer

Hello @Hensim1230 the Quick View can also be turned on from the settings menu on the Blaze. If your following @kawaiiko's very good suggestion, the blaze will need to be synced for the changes to take affec. 

Best Answer

Great to see you here @Hensim1230@Rich_Laue and @kawaiiko thanks for stopping by and the suggestions. Woman Happy To turn on the quick view option, do the following from a computer:

1. Go to Settings

2. Go to Devices

3. Go to Quick View

4. Select On

5. Sync

If you prefer to do it directly from the Blaze, do the following:

1. Swipe to Settings

2. Slide down to Quick View

3. Tap until seeing On

Let me know how it goes. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer