Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Year to year step count

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is it possible to see how many steps total I've done this year, without seeing the total steps from last year?

thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community @Darkwalker. Regarding to your question, you can see this information from a computer but not from a phone. If you have a computer or sync your tracker with one, you just need to do the following:

1. On your Dashboard Click Log

2. Then click Activities

3. Select the dated you want to see

I hope this helps, catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Thought I would clarify, it shows lifetime miles, I'm looking for this year only.  😃

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @Darkwalker. Regarding to your question, you can see this information from a computer but not from a phone. If you have a computer or sync your tracker with one, you just need to do the following:

2. Then click Activities

I hope this helps, catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I updated Fitbit software and cannot find lifetime miles.  Please help.

@AlejandraFitbitwrote:

2. Then click Activities

Best Answer
0 Votes