Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yesterday’s data was not synced

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I went for a long walk yesterday without my phone. The walk data was not updated to my app even though it was on my Fitbit Blaze yesterday. Syncing today is only correct for today’s date. Isn’t the Blaze supposed to hold 7 days of all your data?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @magreent, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums.  

Thank you for the information about the information of one day not being synced to the app. As you mentioned earlier, Fitbit devices record detailed minute-by-minute data for 7 days. 

If you haven't done so already, I recommend that you try performing a restart and then sync your Blaze again with your account to check if you're able to see your information or make sure if you continue to experience the same behavior.  

In case you're also experiencing any difficulty to sync your data, you can also follow the steps in this article. These have been useful to other users in the Community. 

Keep me posted. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

I had the same problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and now all working fine 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's good news @EtienneS, thank you for sharing your experience with this.  Smiley Happy

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes