Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zone clockface changed

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!  I don't know why but today I put on my blaze the zone clockface and instead of the heartbeat under the time I have the current date... BSically it looks different than in the preview.  And I also noticed it took a much longer time to sincronize.  Any idea why? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi Belanna84,

the Zone watchface can show different additional information. Just tap the Display several times to cycle through them.

Regards

Stefan

Stefan | Google PE, Fitbit
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi Belanna84,

the Zone watchface can show different additional information. Just tap the Display several times to cycle through them.

Regards

Stefan

Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer
And now I feel really stupid 😊 thanks a lot!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Belanna84 and @Talahthas I have gone ahead and marked this thread as solved, as that will help anyone else who has the same question.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

@Belanna84 wrote:
And now I feel really stupid 😊 thanks a lot!!!

There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers. 

Have fun with your Blaze!

Regards

Stefan

Best Answer

my zone clockface only show the date and heartrate.  Will it let you cycle through to steps like the other clock faces?

Best Answer
0 Votes
No it doesn't. It can only show heartrate and date.
Best Answer
0 Votes