Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't sync to change clock face

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was on live chat for 2 hours yesterday my blaze won't sync to change the clock face. will sync for everurging else. they had me reset my blaze 2 times and try different things and still didn't work and apparently I'm the only one with the blaze having issues 

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
34 REPLIES 34

Mine also won't sync. My battery died overnight and when I charged it this morning, the time won't update and the clock face won't change. Information is going from my Blaze TO my phone, but I can't get information to go FROM my phone to my Blaze. 

I've reset the Blaze. I've restarted my phone. I've uninstalled and re-installed the FitBit app. I've turned Bluetooth on and off. I've even deleted my Blaze as a paired device and readded it. I'm just getting ready to call support because I don't know what else to do.

Best Answer

I am having difficulty getting my blaze to sync also. My battery died and when fully charged the clock face wouldn't update and hasn't done since then. What is the best thing to do?

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue - mine died yesterday, I put it on charger and when I turned it on this morning it wont sync.  My phone SAYS its sync'ing, but it isnt!  I've done all the same troubleshooting steps as you...

Best Answer

I'm also have the identical issue of time not syncing anymore after FitBit dying! 

Best Answer

OK, so after about 30 minutes with Support (running through what I'd already done), this is what finally worked:

1. Turn off Bluetooth
  2. Go into the FitBit app and remove the tracker
  3. Reset your tracker (hold the left button and the bottom right button until the Fitbit logo shows on the Blaze) 
  4. Turn Bluetooth back on
  5. Re-add the tracker as a new tracker

And now I'm back up and running!  🙂

Best Answer

Thank you! I had been messing with this for hours and this finally worked. I was also having issues with the alarm syncing. Seems to be related to same issue becuase that was fixed as well.

Best Answer
It worked!!! Thanks! I had done all of that except delete and re-add the
tracker!

Thanks!

Lauren
Best Answer
It worked!!! Thanks! I had done all of that except delete and re-add the
tracker!

Thanks!

Lauren
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you very much for this! 🙂

Swedish Fitbituser since Feb 2014. Flex, Surge, One, Blaze, Versa , Charge 3, back to Versa, Versa 2 ,Sense nov 2020, Samsung S20 Ultra 5G, Android 11.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! This not only resolved my Blaze's time being incorrect but also the Android app had been doubling the number of floors over the last 3 days and now the floors are all being reported correctly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, it's driving me crazy! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you reset the tracker?  Why does a $200 device have so many glitches??????? Should NOT have to go through all these steps for basic functionality!

Best Answer

In settings, Shutdown, don´t think you can reset it.Then the left button to start it up.

Swedish Fitbituser since Feb 2014. Flex, Surge, One, Blaze, Versa , Charge 3, back to Versa, Versa 2 ,Sense nov 2020, Samsung S20 Ultra 5G, Android 11.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hold the left button and the bottom right button at the same time for around 10 seconds (until the Fitbit logo pops up on the Blaze).

Best Answer
0 Votes

To reset hold left button and bottom right button in simultaneously for 10 sec or so and it will reset.  Unfortunately I went through steps shown and it didn't help me, my tracker will still not sync alarms or clock face anymore (since ~ 2 days ago)  Have tried pretty much everything - extremely frustrated.  Using Android app and have been syncing tracker with my Nexus 6 for about 10 months with no issues until now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello all, I hope you are doing fine. Woman Happy

I would like to know if you keep having problems syncing your trackers? If you do, I recommend following the instructions provided in the Having trouble syncing? post. After these steps your trackers should work properly. For the ones that are using phones, please verify that your phones are compatible mobile devices

Catch you later. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

No you're not the only one!  I have the same problem!  Exasperating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @Pepergal. Have you tried the instructions I provided in my previous post? If you haven't, I recommend giving them a try. 

Let me know how it goes. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I can't set the time on my blaze....I went into advance settings and changed the time zone and then changed it back and it didn't set the clock.   Please let me know how I can set the time.....

Best Answer
0 Votes