Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't sync to change clock face

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was on live chat for 2 hours yesterday my blaze won't sync to change the clock face. will sync for everurging else. they had me reset my blaze 2 times and try different things and still didn't work and apparently I'm the only one with the blaze having issues 

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
34 REPLIES 34

no you're not. It's the new format I'm sure. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
My blaze will not set the time. It is 30 min slow and nothing I do will change the time....

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have literally spent 3 days trying to get this piece of Chinese Junk to properly sync. 😠

I've tried everything I have seen on this site and several others, but I can't change to 12 hour time or change the clock face. Everything else seems to sync fine. I even factory reset my phone, no change. Can't these people make a several hundred dollar device that can survive running the battery down, SERIOUSLY!?

VERY FRUSTRATED! 😠😠😠😠😠

Best Answer
0 Votes

The same thing happened with me with a brand new device. I'm taking mine back today for another brand. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am sorry to hear of your issues. The Blaze and several prior Fitbit tracks have been great for me.

I don't see anything in your post to key in on to help you. How are you changing the 12 hour mode? How are you changing the clock face? I.E. are you using your phone app or the web browser? If your phone, what type is it? Depending on the answers, I might be able to help. If not me, then someone else might be able to. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried using the app and the web page, I've deleted the Blaze from the app, and the web, uninstalled the app, reset the Blaze, and reinstalled the app, added the Blaze again in the app, nothing works. I change the clock face in the app. It shows the change, but doesn't change the clock face on the Blaze. As far as I know, you can only set 12/24 hour mode on the web. Which also doesn't work!

I have a Moto X Pure phone, it's not the phone, because it worked fine before the Blaze battery ran down, which is what started this whole mess!

I'm really disappointed with Fitbit, they designed this device, sell it for <$200, and it can't survive one low battery incedent! I'll never buy another fitbit anything! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I can't set the time on my blaze... don't know how the time became wrong but it is about 1 hour and a half wrong. Please help....

Sent from my iPhone

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Wanbli, You are correct that the 12/24 is only set from the web. I have run my battery down several times without incident. It looks like a call to Fitbit support is needed.

Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Foxildy1, My Blaze time was off a few months ago. It turned out that it was syncing the time from my Phone which was also off. I corrected the time on my phone and synced Fitbit app to get the correct time to my Blaze. Your situation might be the same.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you SO much for sharing that. Although I was not able to get my clock face back to the ‘Zone’ clockface , I was able to find a similar one to Zone (I put it on the ‘Moment’ clockface which is also digital and has the date and heart rate like the Zone). Before I read your post I could not for the life of me get it off Original (perhaps the Zone clockface is obsolete and that’s why it automatically changed to the ‘Original’ clockface but could not live with that one so thanks again 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did not want to change the clock face.... I just wanted to set the clock to the correct time.... it would not sync to my iPhone ....

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry for the misunderstanding @Foxildy1, this thread is about clock faces, not sync problems. 

I found many threads on the iOS board with solutions to sync issues. 

Best Answer

Blaze quit counting my steps a few days ago, then started back up, now has quit for the whole day. Did a reboot and now it says I have to pick a clock face again. I have tried picking them all and resyncing and it won't accept any clocks. I've only had this for 2 months. Does it need to be replaced by you? $300 it has to last more then 2 months.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No your not the only one.... Mine quit counting my steps, then when I had to do a full reboot, I lost the clock. I have now tried every single clock they have and none will sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not syncing

Best Answer
0 Votes