Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit blaze didnt reset at midnight

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

fitbit blaze hasn't reset any of my data overnight. have turned off, reset and even deleted and re paired and still not working. still adding onto yesterdays steps etc

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

My blaze didn't reset either, because of this I have now earned 2/3 badges when I shouldn't have....

can I cancel the data from today?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Apparantly its to do with the clocks going forward but mine only started doing it today.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That would be a reasonable solution but the clocks changed 48hrs previous to my watch updating so I would've expected the problem to occur then. When the update was installed on my blaze it started before midnight and finished after midnight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That was my point aswell as mine was fine until my blaze and phone did an update.

Best Answer

Mine too, just rechecked my tracker and the only thing that reset was the active minutes.

it would be good to reset or completely void today's activity as my tracker shows false information for today

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine too! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This has happened to me too - synced this morning when I woke up and my fitbit is showing 9620 steps and 5.5 miles... active minutes is showing as 0 though. This has messed up my step challenges now 😞 

Best Answer

Mine was fine until this morning--the steps didn't reset to 0 at midnight EST-there were updates pushed yesterday for me...hmm?

Best Answer