Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit blaze dont show clock

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

hello, just got a new fitbit blaze from currys and had it on charge downloaded the fitbit app and i cant seem to wake the fitbit up i turn it towards me and it shows fitbit.com/setup no clock, i have swiped up and down pressed buttons nothing happens can anyone help please

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community @jenny1984 and @Julia_G thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if you followed our friend's recommendations and paired your tracker? Since as mentioned, you won't be able to see the clock display until the tracker is paired. You can set it up by doing the following from your Fitbit app:

1. Make sure the Fitbit app is compatible with your mobile device by checking http://www.fitbit.com/devices.
  2. Find the Fitbit app in one of these locations, depending on your device:
    • The Apple App Store for iOS devices such as iPhones and iPads.
    • The Google Play Store for Android devices such as the Samsung Galaxy S5 and Motorola Droid Turbo.
    • The Windows Store for Windows 10 mobile devices such as the Lumia phone or Surface tablet. If you have a Fitbit Surge, see the Windows 10 Computers instructions below After set up, you can sync using a mobile device.
  3. Install the app. Note that you’ll need an account with the applicable store before you can download even a free app such as Fitbit.
  4. When the app is installed, open it and tap Join Fitbit to get started. You’ll be guided through the process of creating a Fitbit account and connecting (“pairing”) your tracker to your mobile device. Pairing makes sure the tracker and mobile device can communicate with one another (sync their data).
     Note that the personal information you’re asked during setup is used to calculate your basal metabolic rate (BMR), which helps determine your estimated calorie expenditure. The information is private unless you go into your Privacy settings and opt to share age, height, or weight with Fitbit friends.

I hope this helps, catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi, @jenny1984, it won't show you the clock until you set it up.

Go to https://www.fitbit.com/setup and follow the instructions there.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @jenny1984 and @Julia_G thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if you followed our friend's recommendations and paired your tracker? Since as mentioned, you won't be able to see the clock display until the tracker is paired. You can set it up by doing the following from your Fitbit app:

1. Make sure the Fitbit app is compatible with your mobile device by checking http://www.fitbit.com/devices.
  2. Find the Fitbit app in one of these locations, depending on your device:
    • The Apple App Store for iOS devices such as iPhones and iPads.
    • The Google Play Store for Android devices such as the Samsung Galaxy S5 and Motorola Droid Turbo.
    • The Windows Store for Windows 10 mobile devices such as the Lumia phone or Surface tablet. If you have a Fitbit Surge, see the Windows 10 Computers instructions below After set up, you can sync using a mobile device.
  3. Install the app. Note that you’ll need an account with the applicable store before you can download even a free app such as Fitbit.
  4. When the app is installed, open it and tap Join Fitbit to get started. You’ll be guided through the process of creating a Fitbit account and connecting (“pairing”) your tracker to your mobile device. Pairing makes sure the tracker and mobile device can communicate with one another (sync their data).
     Note that the personal information you’re asked during setup is used to calculate your basal metabolic rate (BMR), which helps determine your estimated calorie expenditure. The information is private unless you go into your Privacy settings and opt to share age, height, or weight with Fitbit friends.

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have set up my new Blaze, it is syncing with my Windows 10 PC, but the Blaze screen shows fitbit.com/setup....  no clock.  I can see the device on my dashboard, it says it has been synced, device settings are visible on dashboard, etc.  Obviously, the app is working and the Blaze is paired, but no clock.  I tried restarting by pressing left button and lower right button simultaneously.  The restart worked, but that did not help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much for this information, this helped me sort out my issue,
and thank you for the welcome.

Thank you

Jennifer
Best Answer

@jenny1984 Thanks for the information, I am glad to hear that your tracker is now working properly, if you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it. Woman Wink

Welcome to the community @unojazz, I would like to know if you keep having problems with your Blaze, have you tried to paired the tracker as a new device? If you haven't, please do the following from your Windows 10 PC:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your advice. I had already done all the setup, including pairing the device.  That did not go well either...  the first attempt ran for about 4 minutes then lost the connection before the procedure completed. So, I tried a second time, which successfully completed.  I also removed my old Fitbit device.  Finally, I was able to get my Blaze paired and working by uninstalling the connect app and then re-installed it.

Best Answer
0 Votes