Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not getting notifications on my blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am for whatever reason not getting my text messages through my Blaze. My bluetooth is connected between devices and I am up to date on the versions. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

Hi there @soli1996! Great to have you around! 🙂

If notifications are not working properly, you can try to remove your tracker and add it back from the bluetooth settings on your phone. For this, go to the bluetooth section on your device, then look for the Blaze, tap on it and hit the "Forget this device" option. After that, go to your Fitbit app, tap on the icon of your tracker at the top of the dashboard and in the settings, look for "Notifications". Here turn them back on, it will ask you to proceed with the pairing process, just hit okay and after that, try receiving a message to see if you can get the notifications again.

Let me know how it goes.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

For the most part, my Blaze has been getting notifications for over a year.  Now, it isn’t.  I’ve tried various fixes (restarts, unpairing, etc) and nothing seems to fix it.  It is very discouraging.  It seems to be connected to the late Oct update.  Something seems to have broken, as it was working in mid Oct.

Anyone else have their notifications stop working in the last week of Oct?

Best Answer
I have been having the same problem with my blaze. Ever since the most recent update on my phone I do not receive any notifications. I really hope they get this fixed soon.
Best Answer

Is the blaze really not get tv notifications or is it that the phone is not sending. Could we please know the type of phone and has it been tested as compatible

Have you here

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me either...and I am pissed. I even returned one and ordered a new and it still isn't. Just getting calls. I am about to send it back and me and Fitbit's relationship is over! I have removed the device and done everything I can but still nothing.

Roni627

Best Answer

The Fitbit app release on Nov 21 2017 (I have an Samsung Galaxy S5 running the latest android operating system from ATT) has fixed everything for me.  I am getting notifications again.  Yes!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@roni627 may I ask what phone you have, if you have restarted the tracker the phone would be where the problem most like likely is. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Rich_Laue, I have a IPhone 6Splus. I have actually returned the fitbit because there is no reason why it stopped working. Thanks anyway though

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just purchased a Blaze for myself and my daughter. We both have IPhones , hers is fine. I don’t receive any notifications, phone calls or texts and have done everything suggested in the troubleshooting ,

more than once and still no luck. How will I know when glitches are worked out??

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a galaxy S8 I have done everything I know to do and still not getting any notifications 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not getting notifications on my Blaze anymore. I've told my phone (Pixel 2) Bluetooth to forget device, it's reconnected and still nothing. DND is NOT on. I've restarted my device several times, restarted my phone.... Nothing makes a difference. So frustrated. Ready to quit Fitbit!

Best Answer

Mine is also not receiving notifications.  I have tried all the suggestions.  I have a s10+

Best Answer
0 Votes