Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"fitibit.com/setup" message

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So i got a new fitbit blaze. And my blaze screen is stick at "fitibit.com/setup" and my app is stuck at telling me to keep my phone next to my blaze to do an update. My blaze is on the charger and next to my phone, but not showing a battery symbol or anything to show its charging. On my dashboard on the site, it shows it in red. But also isnt showing im charging it. Will it be charged by morning and will I be able to use it and set it up finally? Is this normal?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community @LaGringa@jadenkorr121 and @WendyB thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if you keep having problems setting up your trackers? If you are seeing the "fitibit.com/setup" message, it means that the tracker is not paired yet. Please tell me which device are you using to setup your tracker, so I can provide the correct setup procedure.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Literally having the same problem. Can't seem to get it to charge.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you get yours figured out? I ended up resetting my phone, and going into the app to try and upgrade again and then it worked. It took a long time but it worked.! I hope you get yours figured out! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

See this post and see if it helps

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Blaze/Blaze-won-t-update/m-p/1320389/highlight/true#M14646

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @LaGringa@jadenkorr121 and @WendyB thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if you keep having problems setting up your trackers? If you are seeing the "fitibit.com/setup" message, it means that the tracker is not paired yet. Please tell me which device are you using to setup your tracker, so I can provide the correct setup procedure.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I had the same issue with the Blaze not syncing. You need to update the Blaze before it will sync. 

try

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2144/?l=en_US&c=Topics%3ASyncing&fs=Search&pn=1

I had to also turn off the wi fi and complete on 4G for it to work also. 

Now charging and working fine. 

Best Answer
0 Votes