Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sleepscore on Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since a week my Blaze doesn't give a sleepscore...only once in the middle of this week. 

Do I have to select the sensitive - mode? Any tips? thx

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @karidirkse and a warm welcome.  On the days without the sleep score, did you get sleep patterns or sleep stages?  You need sleep stages in order to get a sleep score.  If you are not getting sleep stages, check out this Help article for troubleshooting advice.

Switching to sensitive won't change anything.  That setting applies to trackers that do not detect HR.  I don't understand why it is listed as a choice in the settings.

On a side note, my husband wears a Blaze.  He seems to get sleep patterns waaaayyyy more often than I do.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @karidirkse and a warm welcome.  On the days without the sleep score, did you get sleep patterns or sleep stages?  You need sleep stages in order to get a sleep score.  If you are not getting sleep stages, check out this Help article for troubleshooting advice.

Switching to sensitive won't change anything.  That setting applies to trackers that do not detect HR.  I don't understand why it is listed as a choice in the settings.

On a side note, my husband wears a Blaze.  He seems to get sleep patterns waaaayyyy more often than I do.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer