Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

watch face color.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

the update to the Blaze is totally epic! Thanks Fitbit! No bugs. Every thing works great. The Blaze is hands down the best tracker now!

However, as much as I like the new watch faces, the Multistat face would be even better if you could chose it in different colors. Pink isn't exactly a guy color.

Also, I think for the fan base and overall fitbit appreciation you should roll out at least another 4 watch faces in the coming months for the Blaze.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
11 REPLIES 11

Might want to add to  the features forum. Some good suggestions!

Come back her and give us a link to vote on

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Love multi stat too and I wish the same! I'm not a guy but I don't especially like sporting pink either.

Best Answer

Yes, Fitbit needs to have the color changing option on their Blaze watchfaces.

Best Answer
Best Answer

also fitbit needs to continue to roll out at least 4 more watch faces for the Blaze every several months to keep current customers satisfied!

Best Answer

Does anybody have any idea what the white triangle on the bottom right corner  is on the new watch face chronograph?

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you push the bottom right button next to the white triangle, it starts an actual stopwatch.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks so much!!! That is awesome!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks SunriseGirl!!  I had no idea!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're welcome!  It took me awhile to figure it out 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree that pink is not a color not just for guys but girls also might not like pink. I suggest light blue, light green maybe.

Best Answer
0 Votes