Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the wrist settings on my Charge 3?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to switch from my dominant wrist to my non-dominant wrist but can not figure out how to do it on a Charge 3. Does anyone know how? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @WendyB, welcome to the Community Forums. 

As my friend @WendyB said, you can follow those instructions in order to change the wrist setting on your computer. However, if you prefer to change it directly from your Fitbit app, follow the steps below:

1. Tap the Today tab and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap your device image.
  3. Tap Wrist > Dominant or Non-dominant.

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Welcome to the forums!

On the computer dashboard Go to Settings and scroll down to wrist. Open it up and choose the one you want

It will need to sync before it takes place

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @WendyB, welcome to the Community Forums. 

As my friend @WendyB said, you can follow those instructions in order to change the wrist setting on your computer. However, if you prefer to change it directly from your Fitbit app, follow the steps below:

1. Tap the Today tab and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap your device image.
  3. Tap Wrist > Dominant or Non-dominant.

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I cannot find where it says Wrist to be able to change dominant handedness.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tapping the today tab on the fitbit only brings up steps and the rest of the info for today.  What do you mean by "device image"? I'm not seeing this anywhere. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, no Wrist listed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone. Thanks for stopping by @Phil456

Sorry to hear that the wrist option is not listed. I'd suggest making sure of the following: 

• The Fitbit app is up-to-date. For more information, see How do I use the Fitbit app?
  • Open the Fitbit app and tap the profile icon at the top left 
  • Tap the name or the picture of your Fitbit device and then you'll see Wrist, tap it and you'll be able to change the settings. 

Hope this helps. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer

That worked, Thank you Cindy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there a way to change settings so it knows if you are left handed? My non-dominant is fitbits dominant 

Best Answer