Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 hours of data missing Charge 5

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Charge 5 had trouble syncing this morning. Restarted device and sync worked. Missing data (except for steps) from about 6am to device restart around 11am. I was asleep until after 8, but Fitbit app says I woke up at 5:48, so I’m guessing that’s when something went wrong.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, welcome to the Community forums, @Ktlasers.  

Thanks for sharing all of this information about the issue you experienced with your Charge 5. 

It's a bit odd, let me know if you've experienced this problem again or it it was just this once time. In the meantime, please make sure that you've tried restarting your device using the charging cable, instead of the restart available on the device's settings: 

1. Connect your device to the charging cable. For instructions, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?
  2. Press the button located on the flat end of the charger 3 times (end of the USB cable), pausing for 1 second between presses. Then wait 10 seconds or until the Fitbit logo appears.

If you continue to have the same problem, you can also try setting up your Charge 5 as a new device in your account. If you device didn't record your steps for a period of time, you can also manually log your activity to add those steps to your records. 

I'll be around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes