Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waterproof watch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'd really like to be able to know the time when I'm swimming. I actually only bought a Fitbit because I was looking for a waterproof watch, and the shop attendants persuaded me to buy a Fitbit instead. Is it possible to have the clock face showing when the Fitbit is locked for being in the water?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@TamaraKenya Whatever clock face you have installed will be active even if Water Lock is turned on. If you continuously want to be able to check time, you should turn on Always On Display.

Stefan | Google PE, Fitbit
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks a lot Talahthas, I've put 'always on display' and then 'water lock'. And now I can see the timer. I can't see the clock face, but at least I can now see how long I've been in the water

Best Answer
0 Votes

@TamaraKenya Thanks for your feedback. Glad, I could help you.

Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you know if there's a way to see the clock face when in 'water lock' mode? The timer is a step in the right direction - but I'm interested to know if it's possible to see the clock

Best Answer
0 Votes

@TamaraKenya Unfortunately there's no option for that at the moment. But you could add this idea to the following thread in the Feature Suggestions forum:

Show swim laps times and lengths on Charge-5 

Best Answer
0 Votes