Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android compatibility headaches

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Charge 5 scheduled to be here this Friday.  Meanwhile my car pandora enabled kenwood radio will only work with android phones for streaming my fav tunes so it looks like I’m going to have to trade in my iPhone.

in a quandary as the Fitbit compatibility list states “most” Samsung (I was interested in the S20 or S22 series) will work, but then I see other topics stating Fitbit will not work with these.  Same on internet - some say they work and some don’t 🤯.  So, I KNOW I need an android phone…what Verizon android phones are you guys using that work well with Fitbit?  

thanks for the read,

Mark

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I have S20 ultra and haven't come across any issues

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I have S20 ultra and haven't come across any issues

Best Answer

Thank you very much for your prompt and most helpful reply 😊!  Will wait for a few more replies, but will keep the S20 in mind.

regards,

Mark

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update for anybody else in the same predicament; Yes, Android smartphones indeed stream to the kenwood DDX pandora without hassle or cables BUT when using a iPhone an “accessory lightning jack to usb cable” needs to be purchased for $40!  So, I’m going to try the $40 route instead of another phone for $100+.  Seems the audio can be streamed to the kenwood head AND charge the phone at the same time over usb using the one special cable from Crutchfield.

Best Answer
0 Votes