Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Life

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I got my Charge 5, .the battery took 7 days to get down to 20% on the first charge. After my second charge, it barely lasts a day. I thought maybe I changed a setting that caused this change, so I restored it to default settings with no improvement in battery life. I don't have the display on constantly, nor GPS. The reason I didn't get a Samsung watch was because of battery life. Any hints or is the charge 5 just a dud.?

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @TeacherFrei 

People are having varied experiences with their trackers, to be honest.  In my case I put it on to charge every day when I'm in the shower, so have never seen how long it would last on one charge, but I realize other people prefer to go for as long as possible.

One basic troubleshooting tip to try is restarting your Charge 5 on the device.  Go to Settings then scroll up to Restart Device.  If that doesn't seem to help, there's always an option to reset the tracker from the charger.  Put it on the charger and then press the small button on the USB end 3 times until the logo appears.

Here's a thread where people discuss their experiences in great detail and it may or may not help you to join that discussion.

Battery Drain 

I hope something can help to solve your problems.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had a similar experience.   Check the topic “Charge 5 Battery Draining To Fast”

from what others have reported there seems no definitive way to correct the rapid discharge issue.   You can try the suggested fixes. Hopefully one will work for you.   

Best Answer
0 Votes