Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bright flash when Fitbit comes to life

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I’ve been struggling to find any help with this and can’t find a way or contact anyone other then through the forum.

My watch has recently started flashing a bright white light on the screen when it comes to life. It’s very bright - so much that it keeps waking me up in the night. Sometimes I can make it go away by restarting the device, sometimes through changing the clock face, and sometimes changing the brightness setting does it. But it starts doing it again almost instantly every time.

There is another person who has experienced the same issue on this forum,   They have kindly given me their case number to provide more information: 46458733.

I wonder if someone could get in contact and help.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Fitz5487  someone else's case number doesn't do you any good. We're the community forums and we are just users of the device. You need to get with customer support.

when there is someone available, chat is an option. Phone or Twitter works well, too.

https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US 

Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help.
USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)
Other contact options:

USA: click

Canada: click for options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Fitz5487  someone else's case number doesn't do you any good. We're the community forums and we are just users of the device. You need to get with customer support.

when there is someone available, chat is an option. Phone or Twitter works well, too.

https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US 

Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help.
USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)
Other contact options:

USA: click

Canada: click for options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply and the info! Frustratingly when I clicked on ‘help’ in the app this is where I was sent. I might try and use Twitter to contact them. Failing that, I’ll try give a call tomorrow!

thanks again!!!!

Best Answer