Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken writsband

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Trying to figure out how Fitbit can mess up the design of the wristband.  Mine broke after 4 months of use.  The small tab that fits through the band holes and holds the two sides together has popped off.  It's a nice clean separation, like the tab is its own piece,  a design flaw.

Anyway, I will need a warranty replacement.  The failure is poor workmanship.  Please set up a case for the replacement.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Donstx 

You need to contact Fitbit Customer Service to discuss your warranty options. Here are ways you can contact them: 

USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)

More information can be found here: https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US

😃 I hope Fitbit Customer Service is able to sort this out for you quickly. Please let me know if this provided you an answer your question. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Donstx   You don't need to contact Support by phone to solve your band problem.  The linked Support page has a direct link to file a claim for an in-warranty broken band.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thank you for pointing that link out @LZeeW !! 😃 I’ve been to that support page a dozen times and I’ve never took notice of it. My old eyes must have glossed right over it. Definitely a much better route for sure. 

Best Answer
0 Votes