Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can the Charge 5 display both steps and heart rate on watchface?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone!

I am considering purchasing a Fitbit Charge 5 to use as an alternative to my Apple Watch. I am interested in the Charge 5 because it offers real-time heart rate monitoring and step counting. Previously, I owned a Versa 3 which displayed both steps and heart rate on the watch face at all times. Can the Charge 5 also display both steps and heart rate on the watch face continuously, or is it only able to show heart rate?

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@b0nd1 Welcome to the Fitbit community!

There are some clock faces you can choose that will show your steps and your heart rate at the same time.

Talahthas, Fitbit Community Council
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, it's good to see you around the Community forums for the first time, @b0nd1

I can see that for most clock faces you will need to tap to see one or the other, but I do see it's possible to have the steps and heart rate continuously without having to tap on the screen when you use the Slashed clock face option for example: 

EAF89E91-B1F6-478C-8D0D-EE978818F449.png

The Runliner clock face (the second in the last row in the picture below) will also show you steps and heart rate at the same time, but not the number of steps, only the progress towards your goal: 

7B4E4771-5DD9-4DC0-92A3-C5996DDA8EA5.png

Keep in mind that these stats are displayed when you tap on the screen to light it up. The stats that are shown while using Always On display are different and more limited. 

See you around in the Community! 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes