Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot sync Charge 5 with my Galaxy S22 since most recent update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've done all the suggestions for Android (soft reboot, hard reboot, and uninstall and reinstalled app, checked all permissions), but my Charge 5 cannot sync with my Galaxy S22 since this update. 

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hi, I appreciate all the information that you've shared about the difficulty you're experiencing with your Charge 5 and the troubleshooting steps that you already tried, @whatever77.

If you haven't done so already, please try the following steps that have been useful for other users: 

• Force quit the Fitbit app. 
  • Turn Bluetooth off and on. 
  • Open the Fitbit app and sync again

In addition, I recommend that you try restarting the device again using the charging cable. In addition, let me know if you already tried all the steps listed here to resolve syncing problems, and make sure to check the compatibility requirements listed here and to keep the Fitbit app updated to the latest version available. 

I'll be around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, yes, I have done those things already and thank you, commenters, it's simultaneously reassuring and disconcerting that other Samsung phones are experiencing the same problem. 

What should I do next?

Best Answer

Oh! That makes me want to try syncing it to my tablet but that's also a Samsung so I wonder if it won't... I will share the results! I just want to know how my sleep has been! It's one of the only scores that won't show on the screen of the Fitbit itself. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit synced with my Samsung tab S4 just now! Still won't work with the s22 phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

UPDATE: Chatted with customer service and repeated all the basic troubleshooting steps for at least the 3rd time and now it works again! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes before I reached out to fitbit customer service, I tried syncing with my Samsung tab s4 and it WOULD connect with that. But now that I have talked to them and repeated the same basic troubleshooting questions now it works again 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wonder if it's the same problem Fold phones are having?

I just purchased the Charge 5 & can't get it to connect to a Z Fold 3.  Moderator (I think) posted a comment that it's an app glitch.I have an old iPhone I'm going to try. (Maybe it wasn't the right time to upgrade from a Charge 2?)

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same exact issue with my zfold 4. It stopped syncing on Dec. 9th 22 and now it won't reconnect to my phone. I have tried deleting the app, reinstall, restarting it, turning off permissions and Bluetooth. Retsart via cable and nothing. Doesn't want to connect to my phone.  

Solutions anyone? I have done these multiple times. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Fitbit says there is a problem since Samsung did an update the end of
November. They told me they are working on it.
Best Answer
0 Votes