Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3/5 fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had the charge 3, which was well past its sell by date, the screen was facing and I was unable to read on it. I learned I can put notifications on it from the apps on my phone. I was currently getting updates from my libre sensor reading my sugar level which I was ever so pleased about.

I went away and purchased the 5 so I could then see the screen properly and my sugar level results however now I'm not getting notifications from my libre sensor to my new fitbit charge 5.

Can someone help? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Nicoledeex 

Have you checked to confirm that the Libre Sensor app has been set up in your list of apps for notification? Here are steps if you need them:

• From the Today page in your Fitbit app, tap on your picture/icon in the upper left to open the Account page
  • Tap on the Charge 5 tile to open the Charge 5 page
  • Under "General", tap Notifications (lower third on the page) to open the Notifications page
  • Tap App Notifications to see the list of apps on your phone/tablet that are available for notifications on your Charge 5
  • Swipe up until you see the Libre Sensor app (list is in alpha order) and confirm that it's been checked/selected
  • If it's not checked/selected, tap to select it
  • Tap on the arrows in the upper left to return to the Charge 5 page
  • Tap on Sync Now 
  • Tap on the arrows in the upper left to return to the Today page

If the Libre Sensor app was in the list, then you should start getting notifications from the app. If you're still not getting notifications, then try unselecting, syncing, re-select, and sync again. Hopefully, this will be successful so you get the notifications on your device. 

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes