Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 Crashed and Frozen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On 8/25, my Charge 5 crashed with the red sensor light on back remaining on all the time. I believe the battery was very low at the time. I charged the battery and couldn't turn get the watch face to come on (the screen remained blank) and the red/green sensor light remained lit continuously, even after a full day on the charger. I searched the forum here and tried resetting by pressing the button on the charger line 3 times and it did not help. I unplugged  everything and let it sit for the past 2 weeks. I recharged it overnight last night and now it appears fully charged and all pages visible, except the data began from the time it died - 8/25 at 5:39 pm .I have now restarted it from the Charge, and repaired it with bluetooth to my phone and synced it with the app, and the data on the charge still shows 8/25, although the clock is moving. The sensor light remains on.

I am so frustrated by Fitbit. For my money, the Charge 3 was the best one; it notably predated the google purchase. My 4 only lasted 16 months and the 5 has now only lasted 4 months. This is not a quality product.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community forums, @Chr_A

Thank you for sharing that you've been experiencing this inconvenience with your Charge 5 and that you already tried a few troubleshooting steps.  

It seems that you already tried all the basic troubleshooting steps that are usually helpful with these type of issues, since you already tried the restart procedure with the charging cable and you continue to experience the same problem, I do recommend that you get in touch with the Customer Support team for further assistance with this. They will let you know how to proceed. 

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback and comments about this. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes