Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 Hourly Activity

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I display my hourly activity (number of steps) on the face of the watch?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums, @unit_circle.  

Thank you for sharing your inquiry about your Charge 5. 

Could you please provide a few more details about this? You should be able to see the number of steps with almost all of the clock faces available. However, keep in mind that you need to tap on the screen to switch between stats on the screen to be able to see the steps. 

If you haven't done so already, please give a try to the "Slashed" clock face, this has been helpful for some users to see the steps on the main screen once you tap on your screen. You can find more information here to change the clock face option. 

I'll be around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

The question is not really about number of steps but number of steps per hour. None of the clock faces display it.. to me it is an important stat and i used to have it displayed on my Charge 2 clock face all the time. all the clock faces now seem to show active minutes instead but I find that is misleading as I can get those done 100% in one session and sit for the rest of the day. I prefer to gat a move on every hour and would very much like to see it on a clock face rather than have to look for it on a different display (which by the way is limited to the current hour only. the Charge 2 had a much more informative display )

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, welcome to the Community forums, @Winslak.    

Thank you for sharing your inquiry about the Charge 5. 

It would be helpful to have more clock faces that show the steps per hour as you mentioned earlier. In this case, I would recommend that you post this idea in the Feature Suggestion board of the Community, since this section is regularly monitored by the team of developers. Make sure to post your idea including as many details as possible. 

See you around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer