Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 Screen Flicker when turned on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I have just very recently (5 days ago) purchased a Fitbit Charge 5 and everything was going so well until yesterday I started noticing a screen flicker issue on the device. The screen flicker only occurs on watch face Continuum and any of the others nor does it occur when on another screen. I have completed a soft reset on the device and yet doesn't appear to have fixed the issue. All software is up to date and the flickering was not occurring when I started using the device. 

I know it is only to a single watch face, but the issue shouldn't be there to start with and if its there on 1 watch face is it going to get worse as time goes on.

Is there a way I can fix the flickering or as I have only had it for 5 days is it worth just getting it replaced?

Any help is much appreciated

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

"Continuum" is one of the watch faces that use an animation when you turn it on. "Retro" is another one that does so. If you get screen flickering with those, I assume an issue that is hardware related, maybe a connection problem with the OLED display.
My advice is to get it replaced as soon as possible.

Stefan | Google PE, Fitbit
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer
0 Votes