Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 Screen Flicker when turned on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I have just very recently (5 days ago) purchased a Fitbit Charge 5 and everything was going so well until yesterday I started noticing a screen flicker issue on the device. The screen flicker only occurs on watch face Continuum and any of the others nor does it occur when on another screen. I have completed a soft reset on the device and yet doesn't appear to have fixed the issue. All software is up to date and the flickering was not occurring when I started using the device. 

I know it is only to a single watch face, but the issue shouldn't be there to start with and if its there on 1 watch face is it going to get worse as time goes on.

Is there a way I can fix the flickering or as I have only had it for 5 days is it worth just getting it replaced?

Any help is much appreciated

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

"Continuum" is one of the watch faces that use an animation when you turn it on. "Retro" is another one that does so. If you get screen flickering with those, I assume an issue that is hardware related, maybe a connection problem with the OLED display.
My advice is to get it replaced as soon as possible.

Talahthas, Fitbit Community Council
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer
0 Votes