Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 alarms suddenly stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a few alarms set for various things throughout the day. They occasionally stop working, but a reboot usually fixes them. Today, they all stopped. I rebooted. I deleted every alarm and created them all again. I tried swiping after creating them. Nothing makes them work. I have tried all these things many times today. Nothing helps at all. I see that others also have trouble that started today with no fix yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums, @Shelschneider

I appreciate the information provided regarding this inconvenience with your Charge 5 and for confirming that you already tried a few troubleshooting steps. 

Just to confirm if this may be related to the vibration motor on the device, could you please confirm if you've seen a similar problem when you receive notifications for example. Is the device vibration working for notifications and this happens only for the alarms? 

In the meantime, could you please confirm if the restart procedure you mentioned earlier is the one using the charging cable as described here, instead the restart option available on the device's settings?

I'll be around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

It only happened with the alarms, but this afternoon they started working again. I didn't do anything. They just started working again.

Best Answer

@Shelschneider Thanks for confirming that your alarms started working again. That's great news! 

See you around in the Community. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes