Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 cannot get message notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello. I have just got a Fitbit Charge 5 and cannot get message notifications on it. I can get call notifications and Sky news notifications so it is bluetoothed ok. I have checked all notification settings on iPhone XS and Fitbit, it just refuses to work. Any help appreciated. Thank you

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, thank you for sharing all these details about the inconvenience you've been having with your Charge 5 and for confirming that you already tried a few troubleshooting steps, @S_Susie

I've been informed that you already contacted the Customer Support team for further assistance with this and it seems they've shared some instructions with you. In this case, they will let you know how to proceed. 

Have a good day. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello

Yes I did a web chat and got the notifications up and running. I had to switch on my message previews.

One question, is it possible to switch off the in call notifications to tell me that I’m on the phone? I know I’m on the phone and don’t need reminding every minute that I’m on a call. Pretty annoying so any tips to stop it without turning off call notifications would be great.

Thank you.
Susie

Susie Stone
Best Answer

@S_Susie That's great news! This for sharing this update. 

Regarding the notification you mentioned earlier, I noticed you can go to your phone's settings > apps > Fitbit > Notifications > Disable the Incoming Call notification. 

However, if this doesn't work, it seems that for the moment there's no other option to disable this notification when you're on a call, but I noticed this idea was already posted in the Feature Suggestion board of the Community. If you haven't done so already, please vote for this idea and add your comments as well to support it: Remove "Active Call" notification

I'll be around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes