Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 display not working, but device is still on

Before I slept, the display was still working. Come morning, and it’s not turning on. I still receive notifications, and is still charging. I also did the button reset with the charger but it only vibrates. No longer covered by warranty since it has been 2 years. I did go for a swim for two days with it, but display was still working when i finished swimming.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @d1anna , if giving your Fitbit a restart using the button method did not help then you could try changing the clock face which sometimes fixes this issue.  You change the clock face in the app.  The instructions are here .  If changing the clock face solves your issue you can return to your previously chosen clock face if you prefer.  I would also recommend trying the restart procedure again, as a single restart does not always work and it is important to get the rhythm of pressing and pausing just right or the Fitbit may not restart.  I find that saying press, pause, press, pause, press out loud helps to get the rhythm right.

Good luck!  Welcome to the forums.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer