Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 is unresponsive

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 5 has completely died, no lights, black screen, no vibration on attaching to charger.

It's all clean.

Update: And yes, I've tried the reset thing, no response at all.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi, @ChrisGriffiths, welcome, talk to "Customer Support" using the chat facility or phone for a prompt response. Before making the call make notes of the steps you have taken & the results so you can brief the agent clearly and quickly. You do not mention how long you have had your Charge 5, you may still have the benefit of Fitbit's warranty depending on when you bought it and who you bought it from (the agent will need this info if you are covered)

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

Hi there, @ChrisGriffiths. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums and trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Charge 5 before posting here. Thanks for the steps you've provided and your advice @Gr4ndp4!

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for replying.
Issue not resolved.
Fitbit entirely dead.
Bought December 2022

Regards

Sent from Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @ChrisGriffiths I'm pleased you've contacted Customer Support, I note your device is less than a year old, so subject to where you bought the device you will almost certainly be covered by the warranty.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
Despatched to me from
Digital River

How do I get a replacement?

Thank you

Sent from Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @ChrisGriffiths, talk to Customer Support.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK

Best Answer