Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 needs Relax App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I really miss the Relax App on my new Charge 5. I loved to watch the sparkles on my old Charge 2. I find the EDA thing total useless and awkward to use.     Please active the Relax App!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit community, @ALHFit!

I'm totally with you about having a Relax app on Charge 5. As there's already a thread on that, why not head over and give your vote? Here's the corresponding thread:

Bring the Relax app to Charge 5 

Talahthas, Fitbit Community Council
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit community, @ALHFit!

I'm totally with you about having a Relax app on Charge 5. As there's already a thread on that, why not head over and give your vote? Here's the corresponding thread:

Bring the Relax app to Charge 5 

Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer

I did vote but it’s an old thread from 2021.obviously, fitbit-google has no intention of fixing this problem. I thought i was upgrading my fitbit only to find out i am losing options!

their  eda is a joke, who wants to hold both sides for 3 minutes while wearing the watch? And for what, didnt learn anything worthwhile .

thankfully, i can return it so at least i am not stuck with it. I have bit a fitbit user since they started but i was already hesitating now im convinced that its time for the Apple Watch. Anyhow we already know that all fitbit accounts will be deleted by 2025

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit community, @natw2228!

Sad to hear about your impressions. So I'd like to clarify a few points as there area few things where Charge 5 clearly excels. The EDA scan, for example, reflects your body's stress resilience. For more information on that you might want to have a closer look at page 34 of Charge 5's user manual:

Fitbit Charge 5 User Manual 

Charge 5 also offers a one phase ECG that is approved as a medical device in some countries. For more insights, here are the corresponding user's manual and the physician's guide:

Fitbit ECG App Instructions for Use 

Fitbit ECG App Physician’s Guide 

That alone, combined with Charge 5's ability to detect AFib and notify the user in time, makes Charge 5 a worthwhile investment if you're caring about heart health in my opinion.
And, finally, Fitbit accounts will not be deleted by 2025. They will be migrated to Google instead. So there's nothing to worry in that concern.

Best Answer