Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Charge 5 and Customer Service

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why are soo many charge 5 failing?? Forum is overloaded with complaints about not charging and black screen but they want to offer a discount on a new one? I’m not paying for a new one only to have it fail for problems the company can’t or won’t fix! What a waist of money! Going elsewhere 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

You're not going to be seeing the forum full of the people who are not having any problems bothering to post to say that.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Hi there, @mccloskm. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance. Since you have reported this matter to our Support Team, please note there's nothing left we here in the community can suggest other than reaching out to our team again

For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty or please feel free to contact our team back so they can clarify any doubt. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wouldn't bother with the customer service if I was you, waste of bloody time. I engaged in a chat, was given one procedure to follow (going into the app to change the clock face), it didn't work, I asked what the next procedure was that I could try and all I was told was I'd get an email. I gave an example of a time when my internet wouldn't connect to my computer and the internet provider gave me procedure after procedure, calmly and methodically, until they found one that worked. This individual said he couldn't stay there going round in circles talking to me, there wasn't anything else he could do and ended the sodding call! So much for customer service! And the promised survey where I could relay this disappeared so Charly A on the Fitbit chat? You were a waste of time and I wonder what on earth is in your job description and how on earth you're being paid for being no use whatsoever. Yours, ex-assessor for Customer Service qualifications. 

Best Answer

I'm having a similar issue. I visit the San Fransico area on a regular basis and I am debating visiting your corporate office to talk directly with a person. The fact that a device can fail so quickly is absurd to me.

Best Answer

My husband got his charge 5 six months before me and we have both experienced the same exact problem. It is happening to a lot of people who have purchased the charge 5. Why is nothing being done to fix this. You send a discount on another? Why would I want to pay even a penny for the same watch with the same issues? Answer that one!

Best Answer

@mccloskm wrote:

My husband got his charge 5 six months before me and we have both experienced the same exact problem. It is happening to a lot of people who have purchased the charge 5. Why is nothing being done to fix this. You send a discount on another? Why would I want to pay even a penny for the same watch with the same issues? Answer that one!

Is the discount really only good for the exact same model watch?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes