Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 not charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am trying to reconnect my Charge 5 to my phone following numerous issues with it not syncing, and not receiving notifications. However unable to do this as phone cannot find the Charge 5, I have tried the cable in different usb chargers, but battery icon does not come up when unit is connected to charger.

ias product is only about 6 months old I do not want to buy a new charger as that could invalidate y warranty @+ any suggestions?

ok it’s randomly worked now - still not getting notifications though

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, thank you for all the information that you've provided regarding the problem that you've been experiencing with your Charge 5 and the troubleshooting steps that you already tried, @Annec62

it's good to know that you're device is now charging properly. Regarding the problem you mentioned with the notifications, please make sure to follow all the steps listed here. This has been useful for other users experiencing the same problem. 

In addition to the steps mentioned earlier, make sure that you have the latest version of the Fitbit app installed and to check all the compatibility requirements here. Keep in mind that you won’t see notifications on your Fitbit device if you turned on the Do Not disturb Icon or Sleep Mode. 

If you're also having issues to sync your data, you can also follow the recommendations listed in this article

Hope this helps, I'll be around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 5 won't charge either. It started not staying on charge until I worked with it. Now it won't charge at all

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome back to the Community forums, @TammieBrady

Thank you for the information provided regarding your Charge5 that is not charging properly.

If this is related to the battery, please make sure that you've followed all the steps provided in this article. If the device is charging, but the screen is completely black, make sure that you've also completed the three pulse restart procedure using the charging cable, as described here

Other users have also found useful changing the clock face option, if the screen is unresponsive. 

Hope this helps, I'll be around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes