Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 not showing any data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 5 was working yesterday but this morning I’ve awoken to it not having recorded any data on the watch. The time is showing and everything lit up as normal but showing 0 on all data. Have reset and restarted several times to no avail and followed all tips I could find in forums but still nothing? Any help appreciated. So frustrating and fit bit contact is useless. Thanks I’m advance.

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community forums, @Joken1

I appreciate all these details that you've shared about the inconvenience you've been having with your Charge 5 and for confirming that you already tried a few troubleshooting steps. 

I've been informed that you already contacted the Customer Support team for further assistance with this. In this case, they will let you know how to proceed. 

Have a good day. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have this problem. No data transferred for four days, making the device pretty useless.tried resetting but no good-help please!

Best Answer

Hello.

Sorry I can’t be much help. I ended up contacting customer support, who were very good they talked me through a few scenarios and nothing worked. In the end they sent me a new one as it was still under warranty.

I hope you get it sorted.
Kind Regards
Jo

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Jo

Thanks for your reply, it is actually helpful.

I’ll get on to them and see what happens.

Kind regards,

Pete

Best Answer

Hi, thank you for all your replies. 

@SunsetRunner I'm sorry to see you're still having this inconvenience with your Charge 5. If you already tried the three pulse restart method with the charging cable and you continue to experience the same problem, I recommend that you get in touch with the Customer Support team for further assistance with this, if you haven't done so already. They will provide you with the next steps. 

@Joken1 Thank you for sharing this update. It's good to know they sent you a replacement device! 

See you around.  

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes