Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 notifications wont show up

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 5 won't show my text messages, calls, or notifications. I have tried restarting my phone, disconnecting and reconnecting Bluetooth, and the test notification call. Nothing is working. I have not even had my Charge 5 a month, I'm disappointed.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Same here !!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums, @Haileyjc14 @KristelVW.  

I appreciate all the information that you've provided regarding the problem that you've been experiencing with your Charge 5 and the troubleshooting steps that you already tried. 

Before considering other options, make sure to follow all the steps listed here to resolve problems with notifications. This has been useful for other users experiencing the same problem. 

In addition to the steps mentioned earlier, make sure that you have the latest version of the Fitbit app installed and to check all the compatibility requirements here. Keep in mind that you need Android OS 8.0 or higher or Apple iOS 13 or higher on your phone and that you won’t see notifications on your Fitbit device if you turned on the Do Not disturb Icon or Sleep Mode. 

Hope this helps, I'll be around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I went through and tried these options, but I still have no luck. The test call notification will not even go through.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Haileyjc14 Thank you for your reply and for confirming that you already tried all the steps suggested earlier. 

In this case, since you already tried the steps shared in the forums and you continue to experience the same problem with the notifications, I recommend that you get in touch with the Customer Support team for further assistance with this. They will let you know how to proceed. 

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. 

See you around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer