Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 stats not rolling over to new day, won't sync

ANSWERED

This morning my Charge 5 is still showing stats (steps, km, zone) from the previous day, and adding today's steps. It will not sync; swiping down from the app shows "syncing your data" for a few minutes before giving up to no effect.

App workouts do not show heart rate or zone stats. I notice that Find Your Phone also does not work.

I have tried restarting my phone, my fitbit, switching bluetooth and Wifi off and on.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Restarted my Fitbit this morning and it started syncing again! Though it seems to have combined two days into one, so I have a day with 29000 steps and the next day with 100. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Same exact issue for me!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I foolishly followed Google's troubleshooting guide on https://support.google.com/fitbit/answer/14236618 and uninstalled and reinstalled my Android Fitbit app. Now the app shows no devices, and my fitbit will not pair with my Android phone. Opening Android Settings, Bluetooth, Pair New Device shows my Charge 5, but selecting it shows "Pairing..." for a few minutes before giving up and not pairing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. Went to sync Charge 5 this morning and it won't. Looking at data on the Charge it stopped working before went to sleep as still showing step count from late yesterday with battery showing as 93% (charged it yesterday morning). After restarting, managed to get it to start charging, battery shows 58% - almost 50% drop in charge in 24 hrs. Meanwhile most of data from yesterday and overnight lost.

Best Answer

Restarted my Fitbit this morning and it started syncing again! Though it seems to have combined two days into one, so I have a day with 29000 steps and the next day with 100. 

Best Answer
0 Votes