Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 stopped showing my heart rate zones during my walks

My Charge 5 no longer shows heart rate zones during my evening walks, which are rather fast walks.

Why is that?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @Last_Jedi. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums and for the details provided in your post. I will do my best to help you with this! 

As a first approach, I'd recommend checking if the heart rate zone notifications are turned on. There are two scenarios for this, please see them below. 

Heart-zone notifications during an exercise in the Exercise app:

1. On your tracker, swipe left or right to the Exercise app, then swipe up to find an exercise.
  2. Tap to choose an exercise, then swipe up through the exercise settings.
  3. Tap Heart Zone Notifications to turn the setting on or off.

Heart-zone notifications you receive during everyday activity:

1. On your tracker, swipe down from the clock screen to find the Settings app. 

2. Open the Settings app > tap Heart Zone Notifications to turn the setting on or off.

If the above is set correctly, please try restarting your Charge 5 by following these steps. Then, please try again and see if the restart made the trick. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Have tried all your suggestions, no go. I wanted the GPS map that shows the route I walked when finished to show heart rate zones on the map, “cardio” during this hill portion, etc. It did before the last update but not now. Same in cycling mode.
No more map record of heart rates.

Alan Slightom

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes