Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 won't hold a charge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have now tried charging my Charge 5 three times. When on the charger it will go all the way up to 100% but once I take it off the screen goes black and is unresponsive. Putting it back on the charger results in it saying I am back down to 1% battery. This problem has been happening for maybe a week now. I have tried restarting the device via the settings and pressing the charger button three times. Nothing works.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @TylerGlazewski. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Charge 5 and your time in trying to troubleshoot the issue before reaching out. 

If you haven't done so yet, please follow the tips and recommendations provided in this help article Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? Let's try making sure both, your Charge 5 and charge and clean and free of any debris.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @TylerGlazewski. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Charge 5 and your time in trying to troubleshoot the issue before reaching out. 

If you haven't done so yet, please follow the tips and recommendations provided in this help article Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? Let's try making sure both, your Charge 5 and charge and clean and free of any debris.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer