Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 won't swipe through exercises

My charge 5 will not swipe through exercise modes. When I tap on it it goes back to the home screen. I've reset the device, cleared cache, removed app, rebooted phone, and reinstalled.  I have no issues with swiping through other screens. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Txladybug. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your Charge 5 won't swipe through the exercise modes. I will do my best to help you with this!

If as of today you're still having this issue, I'd recommend performing a factory reset on your Charge 5 as our last resort. Important: Take into consideration that a factory reset deletes any stored data, which includes all data that hasn't synced to your Fitbit account and your applications, alarms, etc. 

With the above being said, please sync your Versa 2 and then, proceed with the steps below in the order listed: 

1. Swipe down from the clock screen to find the Settings app.
  2. On your Fitbit device, open the Settings app > Device Info > Clear User Data

Once the above has been done, you can now proceed to set up your Charge 5 again by following the steps provided here How do I set up my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes