Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 won’t sync!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my charge 5 for 2 months and it continues to not sync! I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it 3 times and follows all the pointless advice on the Fitbit help screen. I’m using an iPhone 12 and when I look at the Bluetooth screen on my phone it says my Charge 5 is connected then not connected continuously! If it’s paired with Bluetooth surely it should stay connected when it’s trying to sync? Help need before I demand a replacement please…

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @SunsetRunner 

I’m not sure which troubleshooting tips you tried minus reinstalling the Fitbit App as you described….so please forgive me if I offer a possible solution you have already tried. 
First, make sure your Charge 5 is only connected to one device to prevent conflicts. (Maybe even someone in the household accidentally added it to their Bluetooth…🤷‍:female_sign: It can possibly happen) Try turning your Bluetooth off, turn your phone off for 1-2 mins then turn it back on and turn Bluetooth back on. If there’s still a problem try restarting your Charge 5 : https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186.htm. If the problem persist have you tried changing your clock face to see if that helps? Preferably the original clock face or one by Fitbit for now. 

I’m hope there’s something here you haven’t tried that might help your situation. Please let me know. 

Best Answer
0 Votes